- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B002U0LBG0
- Item model number: KV623 Training Take Down
Price : $28.98 - $39.99
Amazon.com Product Description
Your little athlete will like the comfort and support of this rugged cross-trainer. Secured by two handy hook-and-loop straps, its updated vamp eliminates the hassles of loose or knotted shoelaces although still delivering a customized fit. Air vents perforated into its breathable leather upper prevent hotspots and blisters, while a rubber sole ensures wonderful traction in the gym, on the track, and about the neighborhood.
- Kid's New Balance, KX623 velcro
- The junior version of the trendy and versatile adult cross-trainer is exceptionally
- comfortable and durable.
- The 623 capabilities the excellent mix of cushioning and support for active, busy kids.
- Rubber Cup Outsole supplies extended-wearing durability
- Premium leather upper for natural comfort, durability, and breathability
See all Product Description
I bought this shoe for my daughter, who has special demands as far as operating and jumping is concerned. She loves these shoes for exercise and has to wear them in all black or all white for school (which is hard to uncover in other tennis shoes). They fit her nicely, are light, and are rather "cushiony". I constantly decide to purchase this shoe, every single 1/2 size, as she grows.
Especially powerful for an active Kid. I bought these sneakers four times in unique sizes for school and they are fantastic.